Monday, April 28, 2008

He is scared of the fish..

My husband is so funny. I tell you, he is such a big person and the moment you will look at him you will surely think that he is really a tough person. A strong person who is not scared of everything. I think of him like that until I decided to cook some fish. Every time I cook fish I make sure that my husband is not in the house. I know he don't like the smell of it but he don't really mind me eating it. Anyway, he came home early and saw my fish lying on the sink with its eyes wide open. I never saw my husband that scared...boy; he was scared looking at the eyes of the fish. He went to our room and never came out again. He told me to not bring any fish to our house with an eyes wide open...he is really funny. I was laughing so hard thinking that my husband was scared of fish...crazy person...I love the fish eyes, where in fact that is one of my favorite parts of the fish.

No comments: