Friday, April 25, 2008

Funny thing!

It was really funny; yesterday I decided to cook some dried fish outside. The three neighbors that were surrounded by our house own a dog. I think it was only us who don't have a dog. They usually put their dogs in their back yard. Now, every time I cook a fish in our back yard, the dogs of my three neighbors will really bark in chorus. It was just funny how they react with the smell of the food that I was cooking...I also noticed that our neighbor came out from their house maybe to checked what happen why his dog was barking. And when he is about to go out, he maybe smell my food and immediately close the door. I could see that he was covering his nose...hopefully he wont complain about the smell...I don't really know why white people found the smell of the dried fish so awful. For me, the smell of the fried dried fish will surely enhance my appetite!

No comments: